Fingal Bay Business Park
+353 1 671 1633
Photos of Passport Office
Customer reviews about Passport Office
- tmantheboss mcentee Added 06/11/2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆No help what so ever lady was rude I was willing to travel to Dublin as my trip is on Friday! Couldn't give me a straight answer told me I wouldn't be going anywhere so upset at being treated this way. Why can people not just help...
- Jane Hanratty Added 03/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★A huge thank you to David (don't know your surname) for your professionalism & efficiency in getting me my passport on time. Much appreciated.
- DOYLE DAVID Added 06/09/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Applied online on a Monday morning - received my passport by post the following Friday. Online procedure very straight forward and extremely clear. Thank you Passport Office for the amazing service.
- Roisin Burke Added 05/09/2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Horrific. Unable to talk to anybody- through any of 'available' channels. Travelled to Dublin to speak with someone in person to be given no help other than to be told because we used the express service our application is on Balbriggan where there is no one we can contact. It's looking like our holiday will have to be cancelled
- Sanita Spundina Added 10/08/2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆waiting for kids passports 2 months now.cannot call them,chat not working, not replying for emails. So I have to take day off work now and travel to Dublin to find out what is going on there? :(
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, promoting Ireland's interests and values in the world
DFA, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Irish Foreign Ministry
Share this page
Today's weather in Balbriggan (County Dublin)
03:00 13 ℃ 1006 hPa 92 % 5 m/s 06:00 12 ℃ 1005 hPa 93 % 5 m/s 09:00 14 ℃ 1003 hPa 83 % 6 m/s 12:00 16 ℃ 1003 hPa 63 % 8 m/s 15:00 16 ℃ 1003 hPa 68 % 8 m/s 18:00 14 ℃ 1004 hPa 78 % 7 m/s 21:00 12 ℃ 1005 hPa 89 % 7 m/s